We make safety inspections easy. Our inspection process will keep your facility or job site in compliance with inspection requirements, help your supervisors and employees work safely, establish accountability for your safety goals and help create a safer company for you and your employees. Whether you are seeking to create a safety plan, or improve an existing safety program, we are here to help. Our goal is to reduce workplace accidents and injuries. There are many reasons for a company to consider a job site inspection. Here are a few:
- Identify your risk and liability exposures
- Satisfy Workers Comp Carrier’s expectations
- Identify and eliminate any potential OSHA compliance violations.
- Identify your contractor’s safety practices
- Find your safety programs strengths and weaknesses.
During our facility or job site inspection we will look at the conditions of the facility and job site’s general work conditions and observe employees performing task specific work. RRM (Roberts Safety) will then be able to identify potential risks and communicate them to your company in a confidential report with suggested corrective actions.
CONTACT US TODAY